Here is a easy, quick, and simpleGarlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe.
Good for a snack or a tasty side dish; garlic roasted potatoes is always a favorite.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced 1/8 inch thick (Hint: The real key to getting potato slices to cook evenly is to get the potato sliced with an even thickness. It is very hard to do it with a knife, but easy to do it with a slicer.)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place into a bowl the oil, garlic, and rosemary.
- Place the sliced potatoes on a non-stick cookie sheet
- Brush the potatoes with the garlic-oil mixture
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the potatoes
- Place in ( 400F / 200 C ) oven for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are crisp and brown